Our pop-up menu changes nightly and catering menus are individually crafted to meet your specific needs.
Here are some examples of items previously sold.
- Japchalaya (Korean vermicelli noodles w. Andouille sausage, green and red peppers with a sweet sesame sauce)
- Bibimbap (a beautiful assortment of vegetables on rice w. fried egg and meat)
- Yaka-myun (New Orleans old sober meets Korean old sober)
- Koreole Fried Chicken (crispy & juicy chicken wings in a soy garlic honey sauce) *customer favorite*
- Kimbap (rice, sauteed spinach, daikon, crabmeat, fried egg, burdock, fishcake all wrapped in roasted seaweed)
- Apple Sujung-gwa Tea (Cinnamon & Ginger)
- Pomegranate Citrus Black Tea